Not EBA 2, or Ouendan 3...

Go down

Not EBA 2, or Ouendan 3...

Post  TrezurH on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 am

I was thinking, I have no clue if one day, Inis will make another game for the 3DS, but it they do one, people would expect an EBA 2 or an Ouendan 3.

I think that they could make something different, yet equal...

A game where it combines both teams as an omnipotent group dedicated to cheer the entire world.

What I mean with that, is doing something similar to Pokemon: A game where you are either an iniciate of the EBA or the Red Ouendan, and through a network of technology/ciberspace/hot blood, one team can come in contact with the other team, why? Well, the game not only has an unique soundtrack, but also has the ability of unlocking soundtracks of previous games, by completing certain requirements. Why Pokemon? Because of the posibility of having 2 versions of the game, a Japan version where the new soundtrack is entirely japanese, and a Overseas version, with a new english soundtrack. The previous 3 soundtracks are available in the 2 versions, the new soundtracks would have their own final stage in the style of "READY STEADY GO!", and if you connect 2 3DSs with the different versions, you could transfer the new JAP soundtrack to the USA game (and viceversa), unlocking a 3rd 2-parter final mission, that includes both teams.

I would call it... CHEER OPERATION! Or something. What do you guys think?
TrezurH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not EBA 2, or Ouendan 3...

Post  KesselKitty on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

It's a nice thought, but the plausibility of that isn't really there. In order for the multiple version bonuses to be viable, there would need to be a guaranteed audience on both sides of the pond. That, and the region locking for 3DS games would make these bonuses impossible to get. Even without that, it would be impractical to import (and therefore pay more for) a different version for these bonuses.

It's why iNiS is sticking to things that will definitely sell due to content (Read: their games for Ubisoft) or mobile games that rely on micro-transactions to turn a profit (Read: Eden to GREEEN, Demon's Score).
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TrezurH on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 pm

-Sorry I couldn't post this earlier-

Oh, I didn't know that detail about the 3DS. That pretty much ruins everything
TrezurH

View user profile

Back to top Go down