I have only been playing for a couple of weeks...

Go down

I have only been playing for a couple of weeks...

Post  Master Edge on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

and I find myself addicted to EBA. I like to think that I've gotten a lot better at it. I have not played Ouendan and I don't think I will, sadly. It looks just as fun to play.

Master Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have only been playing for a couple of weeks...

Post  KesselKitty on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Welcome to the boards!

I honestly can't believe we have this many members right now, but I hope we can have some awesome input from you. The Ouendan games are really fun if you're into the super Japanese aesthetic of it, but it's still great as a challenge if you're not.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Haha, I didn't think I would play Ouendan either. I saw a video and was saying to myself, "What IS this? Some Japanese EBA. Meh, they're the same thing, I don't want it!" But later on I when I was trying to beat Jumpin' Jack Flash on Cruisin' for the millionth time, (Yeah, I really use to suck at that game in the past. But then again, didn't everyone?) I gave up again and remembered I had managed to save up about $100 and I could get both Ouendan games on Amazon for around that price. (Playasia takes too long for my patience.) So, I bought them both, and now I love it more than EBA! If you ever have about 30.00 to 40.00 dollars, get yourself a copy. You won't regret it!

Rant aside, welcome to EOA! So, what difficulty are you on? Surely you haven't beaten it already, have you?
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

View user profile http://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Edge on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

I am currently on Sweatin' mode and I have a few songs to go. I am not that good at it but I still have fun with it.

Master Edge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum