Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK? Empty Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK?

Post  Questionguy555 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Okay, this is just plain cruel. I was trying to S-Rank The Anthem a little while ago, and I would have succeeded if it wasn't for that meddling spinner.
I checked my stats:
10 100's
0 50's
1 miss from the spinner.
Any tips? Please?
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK? Empty Re: Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK?

Post  KesselKitty Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:47 pm

I can only say that the best advice is to spin really fast. There isn't even enough of a gap to prepare, but just start spinning as soon as possible and you should be able to just barely make it.

Speaking of which, I've recently been planning to S-rank all three games. I'm already done the first two, but now I have to deal with OTO 2 and S-ranking everything on Hidden.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK? Empty Re: Anyone having trouble S-Ranking The Anthem on Sweatin' and Hard ROCK?

Post  Honoka_Kawai Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

The anthem is very hard song to do on the later difficulties, I've found it much harder than 'Without a Fight' if I'm honest. It's great fun to play though so I just keep trying and trying.
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenceAintAVirtue...bub Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Honoka_Kawai wrote:The anthem is very hard song to do on the later difficulties, I've found it much harder than 'Without a Fight' if I'm honest. It's great fun to play though so I just keep trying and trying.

Ditto. Actually, Without a Fight ain't harder than The Anthem on Sweatin'. I beat the former in a night; the latter in a couple of days.

SilenceAintAVirtue...bub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down