Were they trying to hide the fourth difficulty?

Go down

Were they trying to hide the fourth difficulty?

Post  Akai on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 am

What's your opinion on Hard ROCK!/Insane/Beautiful Cheering/Whatever? It seems like they were trying to not make it obvious you could unlock the female cheerleaders, but there are also some ads out there that pretty clearly depict them as part of the game. However, it was also clear that they weren't making it TOO obvious, otherwise they would have had the fourth difficulty with a LOCKED symbol on it. So what's your opinion?
Akai
Leader (Mod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Were they trying to hide the fourth difficulty?

Post  KesselKitty on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:21 pm

I think it was mainly just to tease the people who wanted to play the game, by making them work to see where they would appear. After all, they were on the multiplayer screen for OTO1. Also, it may just be because it was easier/better-looking to have the new difficulties suddenly appear instead of making a new graphic for something locked.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah, with Ouendan I did immediately find images of the Cheer-Girls but with EBA it seemed as though the Divas were very well contained, not many highlights. Heck, on the case for my Ouendan 2 the cheer-girls are on the bottom of the back-side.
Honoka_Kawai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Yuuhi Town Cheergirls are on the back of both Ouendan cases, and from what I can tell, most people know about the cheergirls before they unlocked insane due to decent advertising of them. The Divas seem to be hidden, but if you look at the manual, they appear on a few pages and even have their own profile. The Asahi Town Cheergirls also seem pretty hidden, but they have a manual profile, too, and even goes into detail about each character.
All in all, I would say the Divas and Asahi Town Cheergirls were hidden, but I don't consider the Yuuhi Town Cheergirls as hidden.
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

View user profile http://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Speaking of EBA profiles, I've never seen them. Any chance you could share with us? I have both Ouendan game profiles, though.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

MEET THE ELITE BEAT AGENTS

Agent BA-5 "Spin"
The new kid on the block, he always keeps his groove courtesy of extra-large headphones.

Agent BA-2 "J"
An expert in many styles of dance ranging from hip-hop to ballet, J can mesmerize any living thing.

Agent BA-1 "Chieftain"
The top agent of the EBA. Don't let his muscular frame fool you-this guy's got moves.

Elite Beat Divas
The EBA's 2nd unit.When it's too hot for the guys, the girls take over to save the day!

Commander Kahn
Leader and six-star commander of the EBA. His background remains a mystery.
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:54 am

Just had a look at the manual for EBA and yeah, you were right questionguy, they were there. On a side-not, the manual was done really well considering most companies shun them these days and either make it black-and-white or shun them completely.
Honoka_Kawai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 am

Well, you are talking about the guys who managed to create an entire plot based of a split-second gag. (Takuya and the "Bambina" level)
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orochiwolf on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Just wanted to let you guys who don't know....know that the EBA and Ouendan are in SSBB as trophies and stickers.....I just remembered when the whole "profiles" thing was mentioned......anyway, here they are:

Elite Beat Agents:
Members of a secret governmental agency, characterized by their black suits and sunglasses. Led by Commander Kahn, the agents serve to assist individuals around the world who are in crisis, responding to their cries for help. The groove that resonates from their dances inspires the troubled, helping them overcome their predicaments.

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!:
A cheer squad that appears out of nowhere to help those in need? That's right! These guys jam to the rhythm, providing courage to the needy and showing them the road to success! There are two towns and two teams--Ryuta Ippongi leads the boys in Yuhi, and Hayato Saionji spearheads the effort in Asahi. Right now, somewhere, cheer squads are responding to cries for help.
orochiwolf

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

That's a bit off-topic, don't you think?
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum