Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank?

5 posters

Go down

How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank? Empty How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank?

Post  Questionguy555 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

I've managed to beat 2/3. Beaten Elite Beat Agents and I'm a Hero's Hero. Beaten Ouendan 2 and at the second to last rank (Filled the shelves, but lack the rank that's put on the trophy.) Honestly, I don't know what my rank is in Ouendan. I'm stuck on Ready Steady Go on Insane. It's not that it's hard, really, but the health meter is abnormally cruel for some odd reason. Ironic that I make it to RSG on Insane the first day I got my game and get stuck on the last level for a month.
Begin discussion.

EDIT: Scratch that, just beat it. So, 3/3.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank? Empty Re: How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank?

Post  Akai Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Ouendan 1 Final Rank (86,069,723)
Elite Beat Agents Lovin' Machine (102,111,569)
Ouendan 2 Final Rank (189,055,836)
Akai
Akai
Leader (Mod)

Back to top Go down

How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank? Empty Re: How many of the three games have you beaten? What's your rank?

Post  KesselKitty Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm

I have to agree with you on RSG. That was actually the last final level I needed an S-rank for on Insane because of the first half of the second part and THOSE SPINNERS. Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze on Hard was what got me for a month, though. Anyways, my ranks:
Ouendan 1: Final Rank (81,188,835)
EBA: Lovin' Machine (99,115,806)
Ouendan 2: Final Rank (163,214,662)
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 pm

I had the day off this weekend, so you know what I did? I decided to play all three games until I got the final rank. I started at about 3:00 PM yesterday and stopped some time at 11:30 PM because I realized I couldn't move my arms. Started again at about 12:00 PM Today and got my final final rank about an hour ago. Somehow I feel more ashamed than proud.....ANYWAY, my ranks:

Ouendan 1: Final Rank (61,313,858)
Elite Beat Agents: Lovin' Machine (81,026,393)
Ouendan 2: Final Rank (100,301,900)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see a doctor about getting my arms straightened.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  SkycladGirl Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 pm

I've beaten all three games but I don't remember what my exact scores are, sorry.
For me, RSG was nothing compared to SSAY (the last OTO2 level) on Insane. I must have played it over 30 times before I FINALLY cleared it, with a bunch of 100's and 50's of course. I hate spinners and then having to rush to tap the buttons...that's the only stage I haven't gotten all 300's on yet.

Heh, you're one dedicated player, Questionguy.

SkycladGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Not really, I was just bored and decided to go back through all the levels on Hard and Insane and noticed my rank going up. Naturally, I was shocked, so I went through all the levels on Hard and Insane and about half way through replaying the insane stages, (Hard mode for Ouendan 2, because hidden mode is easy on Insane.) I get the last rank. If you just go through all the levels on Hard and Insane, I'm sure you would go up a rank or two.

As for SSAY, I wouldn't agree with you there. I thought Samurai Blue was much tougher. I was getting so frustrated that I almost deleted my data to see if I could get Countdown before unlocking Samurai Blue. Then again, I was originally playing the games on a regular DS. (small screen, not very sensitive) If I recall correctly, I was on JJF in EBA, (I didn't mind the clutter in Sweatin', so it wasn't easier for me like it is for most people.) RSG on Ouendan 1 (I actually made it to RSG on Insane the first day I got my game, and got stuck on it since. Two reasons why it's hard. 1. Cruel Life Bar 2. THOSE STUPID SLIDERS THAT'S ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SCREEN YOU'RE PRESSING! I WOULD BE OKAY WITH IT IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT IT A SPLIT SECOND AFTER THE LAST!) and Samurai Blue on Ouendan 2. Then I got my DSi and literally breezed through the rest of all three games.

FUN FACT: I actually had to use hidden mode to beat SSAY on Insane because the timer circles were in my way.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanFace101 Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

None of them im afraid to say.
I mainly play FIFA, Left 4 Dead 2 & sometimes SEGA Superstars Tennis.
Are any of youse playing any of these games?
SeanFace101
SeanFace101

http://www.xboxlivefan.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down