Did you hear about iNiS' new game?

Go down

Did you hear about iNiS' new game?

Post  KesselKitty on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

It's apparently an action puzzle game about flowers or something called "Euphoria", and it's for this Android tablet or whatever. http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/event/20110601_449688.html (Page is in Japanese, I just got the info off of Google Translate)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's disappoint right now. I mean, it's been a while since iNiS has made any new games, and... you know. I at least hope it's good, but I don't think anyone was expecting this.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you hear about iNiS' new game?

Post  orochiwolf on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

So I'm guessing that you've also heard about the new iNiS Wii title under development as well, right? I don't think there was a confirmation, but there is speculation about a new Gitaroo Man. I don't know whether I should be surprised or not, since I never played, or have seen, the first one in my life (aside from the speculation).
orochiwolf

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

I actually have Gitaroo Man Lives! on PSP. I still can't beat Mojo King Bee on Master Mode... and it's too bad I don't know anyone who can either.

And I'm not sure if we should trust the rumors of a new Wii game or Gitaroo Man 2. Well, I have heard about how they were thinking of making one, but then again, a similar train of thought was sparked when someone joked that Catherine wasn't going to get a US release, and well...
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenceAintAVirtue...bub on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Looks exciting, but hope that it's true.

SilenceAintAVirtue...bub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 pm

... Now I'm thinking that game WAS just a demo, considering iNiS has just announced their new game.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORQVAeoCA8

You are allowed to cry now.

EDIT: I made a parody just to make the strain of this revelation easier to handle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyukIZharIM
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orochiwolf on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 pm

That was..........LOL HAHAHAHA DON'T LET ME DOWN!

And, c'mon. Another dancing game thingy? I'm a huuuuuuge fan of pretty much any rhythm game ever made, but this new dancing thing seems so unappealing to me. Maybe it's because it's too "casual" but they really need to make more games like EBA (maybe not the same concept, but how new and innovative it was).
orochiwolf

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Taru Rui on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Waaaaaaaaaat
The Black Eyed Peas Experience? I can enjoy BEP, but isn't everyone going quite a bit far with this whole specific-artist business? Michael Jackson Experience, yes, that's perfectly fine, he's a musical icon. Black Eyed Peas... not so much.

But wait, where is iNiS credited? ;;; Admittedly I don't really want to watch the trailer the whole way through, but...

Though, I kinda like these dancing games, or really, Dance Central. I haven't played anything else, but we played it at a small party and it was a lotta fun. And I love to dance in general. Still, this single-artist business is cutting me down.

iNiS where are our Agents?
Taru Rui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Please bring our agents back. :<
Honoka_Kawai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm

KesselKitty wrote:And I'm not sure if we should trust the rumors of a new Wii game...
Actually, that came from iNiS announcing that they have "permission" to create a Wii title. It's been a while, though, so I'm guessing they canceled it.

And as for the Black Eyed Peas Experience...Ubisoft is letting this get to their head. Micheal Jackson: The Experience was horrible, but it seems that all they look at is sales. Also, iNiS is working on the Kinect version only, in case someone didn't know.

....Well, who knows? Lips actually wasn't that bad, IMO. (Of course, it's a karaoke game, so it was doomed from the start...) This might not be that bad. Of course, I would prefer that we get a new EBA or Ouendan, but let's give them some time to experiment. After all, they did make 3 games. Maybe if they get some money from these games, they'll give us another one....or they might turn on us entirely.

Oh, well. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Maybe we'll get enough signatures on the petition someday, or get their attention.
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

View user profile http://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamrpro on Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Hmm...no I haven't heard of it. I'll have to read up more about it. I'm shocked I haven't since months has passed since you made the original post.

Gamrpro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Because I'm actually quite bored and I want to abuse my right to thread necromancy, I would like to say that now iNiS is focusing on mobile games, mainly for Squeenix. Sigh. At least Eden to GREEEEN looks vaguely promising, although the chances of me getting the chance to play it are next to zero, thanks to it only being released on one specific type of platform.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm

That's just perfect. It looks like iNiS is just going to be one of those companies that gets lower and lower until they go out. Quite a shame, because they could make some amazing games.
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

View user profile http://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down