Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenges!

5 posters

Go down

Challenges! Empty Challenges!

Post  Taru Rui Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't know if this belongs here or in strategies... but nonetheless.
I've been playing the games a lot more often recently, but what do you do once you have all (Hidden Mode) S-Ranks? All Max Combos? All 300s on every level? (which is too tedious for me haha)

Well, here's an interesting way to play Ouendan and EBA:

Unreliable Cheering: Any difficulty, any level, the only rule is that you have to get an X for every scenario. Yeah, it's probably been mentioned before... but you might want to add these rules:
Max Combo: Get all Xs but don't miss a single beat. This gets hard on levels a high beat-to-slider ratio... like Kibun Joujou and Samurai Blue (on Fierce). Also on easier difficulties. I don't know if this is even possible on Easy level Loop & Loop.
Always in Peril: Once your get your lifebar into the ! level, it must stay there for the rest of the song. (and if you want to go even further, you must never hit !! either) It's not terribly difficult if you pay attention.

And of course, you can apply one or both of the extra rules.

Feel free to post other ideas!
Taru Rui
Taru Rui

Back to top Go down

Challenges! Empty Re: Challenges!

Post  SilenceAintAVirtue...bub Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Haha, sounds cool!

I have another one...

Rock Harder!: Hard ROCK!, with SMALLER beats, faster-falling meter and harder hits to the meter if you miss.

Yeah, extremely hard, but whatever. For EBA.

SilenceAintAVirtue...bub

Back to top Go down

Post  orochiwolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 pm

LOL I used to do this all the time.

One that I'd always try to do is just hit the first circle on sliders (which would give you a 50 every time) but hit the beat markers like normal. It's pretty fun on Hard Rock.

Another one I'd do was get 100's on sliders and beat markers. LOL It's funny because on Hard Rock it doesn't even look like the Elite-O-Meter goes up at all, it is just a steady downfall...
orochiwolf
orochiwolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I seem to remember a popular challenge or two.

Mirror Mode: Go to calibrate your DS and press the side opposite to where the square is. You now have to hit the opposite side of the beats.

Extreme Mirror Mode: Do the same thing as Mirror Mode, but press the corner opposite to where the square is instead of the opposite side. If you can play this, you play the game too much.

Speed Mode: If you have an Action Reply, you can find some PAL codes for Elite Beat Agents. (There's a site for NTSC codes, but you would have to look through a GameFAQs topic about not being able to find NTSC codes.) A few of these codes change the speed of the songs. It's a lot of fun!

Good luck with these!
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 am

That 'Speed mode' sounds great, they should have included it officially!
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenceAintAVirtue...bub Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Getting 100s on phrases: easy.

SilenceAintAVirtue...bub

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh, just remembered one:

Don't Give Up: (Ouendan 2:) Complete Believe with an S rank...and fail all three sections!

I don't think picking a certain difficulty is necessary, because I think we ALL know the difficulty this works in.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum