Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouendan Sims~

3 posters

Go down

Ouendan Sims~ Empty Ouendan Sims~

Post  Taru Rui Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 am

So forever ago I rebooted my Livejournal and turned into a Sims log of sorts, and currently consists primarily of Ouendan entries. (the others are Hetalia.) So I thought I might link it here in case anyone is interested in seeing what ridiculous antics they do under the influence of AI. Also I made new entries recently. They're not spectacular, and they're definitely a different writing style than the first few.

Sims sims sims~

Some things of note:

*I have a mod installed called "Autonomous Casual Romance". This causes Sims to flirt and kiss and do dirty things with other Sims that they are attracted to on their own; without the mod you have to actively create these relationships, and I'd rather watch them do these things on their own I should get Sims 3, really ... You'll see, in the 3rd Yu(u)hi entry... ahahaha.

*All my fandom Sims are in one neighborhood. Because it's absolutely great to watch Waluigi steal the Yuhi Ouendan's newspaper. Also, amazing, RIDICULOUS crossover pairings. I wish I had screenshots of the gold that is Italy RomanoxSayaka.

*I have a huge boatload of custom content, as you will be able to see. If you're interested, the first entry in my journal is a list of credits.
Unfortunately, I'm sorely lacking the hair meshes to make the EBA. I don't even have a regular pompadour or afro... heck, I don't have hair for Chieftain. I had to bite my tongue when I made Ryuta, Kai, and Honoka...
Also yeah no gakuran, no uniforms. Those honestly shouldn't be incredibly hard to make because there's a gakuran mesh floating around but I'm still a total noob at editing textures, Reika's hair waaaaaah. So instead a ton of the characters have really silly looking outfits.

So yeah! Enjoy, I guess?
Taru Rui
Taru Rui

Back to top Go down

Ouendan Sims~ Empty Re: Ouendan Sims~

Post  KesselKitty Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 am

Now I wish I could find where my Sims 2 went.... orz

Still, fun crossover crack is fun. WALUIGI TIME.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  plushietoon Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Man, there seems to be a growing number of reasons why I should get Sims 2 or 3...but I always hated it when my Sims got killed since it spooked me as a kid. (and still does to this day)

Your Sims are HILARIOUS. I enjoy reading and seeing their antics.

Ridiculous crossover pairings? That reminds me of the FormSpring RPs. xP
plushietoon
plushietoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taru Rui Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Crossover fun crack is great! I made a house for my old guild from Mabinogi and the ENTIRE household is attracted to Hayato. Well, except the boys of course. (But I'm sure if gay Sims could be attracted to straight Sims one of those guys would be into Hayato as well.)
And now Suzuki is working for Italy Romano. Oh my goodness.

Sims 2 is a ton of fun! My friends say actually playing Sims 3 is also pretty fun, though it's harder to play a million households at once like I tend to do. But the Create-A-Sim system is wonderful, and the personality is so much fun to pick out! My friend and I made Ryuta. He doesn't go to sleep. He goes to EXTREME sleep. And he takes EXTREME naps. And he ... gets into fights with the neighbors... I don't have the screens though.

I totally understand how the deaths can be spooky, though... the Asylum Challenge is the worst! You're not allowed to have smoke detectors or sprinklers, so if your player character is in the middle of his work day and someone starts a fire... brace yourself for some losses. :'(
Taru Rui
Taru Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down