Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys ROCK!!!

2 posters

Go down

You guys ROCK!!! Empty You guys ROCK!!!

Post  Questionguy555 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 am

Way to go fellas! I never thought of the site getting THIS popular! Heck, I'm really shocked that we beat the wiki! We've made it pretty far!

Users, I have to thank you for joining this forum. Thanks to you guys, we have an unofficial EBA/Ouendan forum! The rise from a puny little site for three people to THIS is all you guys, and you have my many thanks!

To celebrate, a few things are gonna change:

1. Kesselkitty will now be an administrator with full rights. She played a giant part in the construction of this site and is the best person for the job!

2. Cookie system is added. Now you have trophies for being good!

3. I'm going to start visiting this site a LOT more often. I'm ashamed to say that I have barely payed any attention to my own site.

4. DALE YOU GIBLET HEAD is now open 24/7.

Again, my thanks for the popularity, but why stop there? Let's aim for 40! Then 60! Let's bring that member and post count as high as we can! Fans of Elite Beat Agents, fans of Ouendan, fans of Ouendan 2, and fans of iNiS, you guys ROCK!!!
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You guys ROCK!!! Empty Re: You guys ROCK!!!

Post  KesselKitty Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

R-really now? An admin... It was nothing, really. I won't let you down! Guys, let's stay friendly, let's stay fun, let's stay dysfunctional, and most importantly, let's stay together as fans! OSU!
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down