Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level?

+3
orochiwolf
KesselKitty
Honoka_Kawai
7 posters

Go down

What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level? Empty What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level?

Post  Honoka_Kawai Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 am

If there is an EBA 2/Ouendan 3, what do you think would be a suitable disaster to end the game with, considering the first 3 games seems to have done the most obvious ones? I think that EBA 2 would use Global Warming as the basis for it's final level.

What about you?
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level? Empty Re: What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level?

Post  KesselKitty Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 am

Actually, we were thinking of that for our fansequel. I guess we're not alone in thinking that would be a good idea.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level? Empty Re: What would be the next 'big disaster' for the Final level?

Post  Honoka_Kawai Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:09 am

Seems like the most obvious one that would be relevant!
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:12 am

True, true. *noblewoman's laugh* I think another good idea for something EBA2-like would be something like mass brainwashing a la Space Channel 5.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:20 am

Nice idea, especially because EBA1 involved aliens so it would fit the bill perfectly for overly-crazy awesomeness.
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  orochiwolf Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah, global warming: that's exactly what I was thinking... >_>

But there's gotta be something waaaay cooler. Like, better than Rhombulans. Good thing there's a thread for this... *evil laugh*
orochiwolf
orochiwolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

What's cooler than the rhombulans!? Impossible, joke.
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

C'mon guys, haven't you noticed the pattern?

Meteor FROM SPACE
Rhombus Aliens FROM SPACE
Sun Going Out FROM SPACE

We need something FROM SPACE!

And I don't think the Rhombulans coming back would be a good idea, either, because that would seem pretty cheap. After all, they died. Not to mention the Earthlings now know how to unpetrify someone. Since it's Ouendan's job to handle natural disaster's, I would go with an alien using a website to hypnotize someone, as it constantly shows people getting hypnotized between songs. In the end, the alien hacks into TV stations and hypnotizes millions of people all over the world. At the end of the semi-final level, the alien flies a giant blimp through the sky with a screen attached to it. This screen hypnotizes 3/4 of the remaining people, including the agents. The final level consists of previous targets dancing to free the EBA. (Different people dance to unhypnotize different agents.) After the fourth section (Yeah, four, why not?) The agents would dance once again to free everyone else from the hypnosis and shoot a giant laser at the alien.
tl;dr Brainwashing....yeah.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SilenceAintAVirtue...bub Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Questionguy555 wrote:C'mon guys, haven't you noticed the pattern?

Meteor FROM SPACE
Rhombus Aliens FROM SPACE
Sun Going Out FROM SPACE

We need something FROM SPACE!

And I don't think the Rhombulans coming back would be a good idea, either, because that would seem pretty cheap. After all, they died. Not to mention the Earthlings now know how to unpetrify someone. Since it's Ouendan's job to handle natural disaster's, I would go with an alien using a website to hypnotize someone, as it constantly shows people getting hypnotized between songs. In the end, the alien hacks into TV stations and hypnotizes millions of people all over the world. At the end of the semi-final level, the alien flies a giant blimp through the sky with a screen attached to it. This screen hypnotizes 3/4 of the remaining people, including the agents. The final level consists of previous targets dancing to free the EBA. (Different people dance to unhypnotize different agents.) After the fourth section (Yeah, four, why not?) The agents would dance once again to free everyone else from the hypnosis and shoot a giant laser at the alien.
tl;dr Brainwashing....yeah.

I knew of the pattern; EBA is an expy of Ouendan, after all. Seems pretty nice, but the previous targets part... wouldn't know how to do that. It would be nice if they hadn't repeated the theme over and over again.

SilenceAintAVirtue...bub

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Well, it wasn't an idea. it was an example, so I didn't really think it through.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  orochiwolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Brainwashing sounds plausible, but it'd be a bit repetetive if it were aliens. Maybe some sort of evil genius?

A plot I was thinking of was a zombie invasion of some sorts with the song "Thriller" which sounded like a good idea at first, but.......ended up not being one. -_-

I asked my sister just right now and she thinks of giant bugs.....hm, maybe that could work. Or the sea level rising. Why does this seem so hard? D:
orochiwolf
orochiwolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm

orochiwolf wrote:Brainwashing sounds plausible, but it'd be a bit repetetive if it were aliens. Maybe some sort of evil genius?
Okay, what about a computer hacker? In the end, the agents would track him down and find out that the hacker was a stereotypical wimpy nerd.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  2YmjqHfpVR55nWBncAqNVAljR Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm

yin3cX0Fc6qX3qq9U4FrklXMn

Last edited by 2YmjqHfpVR55nWBncAqNVAljR on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

2YmjqHfpVR55nWBncAqNVAljR

Back to top Go down

Post  Honoka_Kawai Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 am

Whatever it is, it has to be epic! That is half-the-appeal in these final levels. Still remember getting goosebumps on JJF when I did it for the first time.
Honoka_Kawai
Honoka_Kawai

Back to top Go down

Post  mrluigibear Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I think that ouendan blue and red teams are friends already, why not be friends of the EBA?
mrluigibear
mrluigibear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum