Formspring RP Thread!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Formspring RP Thread!

Post  Taru Rui on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Oh, good lord. Do I have to make a handle to contribute? I'm not entirely sure how TVTropes-related submission works, but I'd like to add a few things.

I also kinda wanna bring in an OC; that sister Hayato seems to bring up once in a while. As you may or may not know, the person who plays Hayato and I are RL friends, so we've already gone over this (she exists in an extraneous RP as well). I just want to make you guys're okay with an OC that is directly related to a canon char.
Taru Rui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 pm

You do have to log in to contribute stuff. Thankfully it's easy as heck to do, so no worries there.

About the OC: I don't see why we shouldn't have one considering how it's not really conflicting with what's already established. Of course, that's just my opinion.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Taru Rui on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 am

A random thought...

Do you view this RP as a traditional one, with all our characters running around in whatever setting is going on, everyone is tangible to each other... or as all of them literally signing into Formspring? I mean, I'm pretty sure for the most part we're leaning towards the former but there's still those moments when someone makes a reference to being online or... y'know, simultaneous conversations with people who are probably in different locations. Or, how in the world would you portray an anon in-universe? Mindbending. Of course, I'm probably thinking too much as I'm prone to do.
Taru Rui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plushietoon on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:10 pm

THANK YOU...I mean um...well actually that's how I wanna say it...

I've always get a bit of a headache considering the locations of the characters...

For me, I tend to see the whole thing as usually a web camera thing, but that's mainly due to most of my characters not being in Yuuhi/Asahi. However, I do see them also directly interacting with the other characters when they "come for a visit" which may be indicated by "I'm here!" or "I came for a visit"...that kinda stuff.

So it's kinda half sign on literally and half...actually talk with each other... at least for me.

Due to my web cam views, I see the anons as just...no face people...just like your typical anon on the web...a message from a random person...UNLESS a friend of a character does pay a visit but it's too inconvienent to make a new account.

You're not thinking too much...unless we're both thinking too much. XD
plushietoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Taru Rui on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Haha, it's nice to know I'm not alone! I get so confused sometimes when I'm thinking in face-to-face terms but the other person pulls "but you can't see my face since we're on the internet".

I think usually, when an anon asks a question, I think directly of being on Formspring.

But in any case, I get that half and half idea as well. XD
Taru Rui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex64 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey guys, I noticed Anna hasn't been on for the past 5/6 months. Who RPs as her? Maybe I could take over for them.

Alex64

View user profile http://gpxplus.net/user/Alex64

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm

We don't have anyone who's taken her over precisely because we don't know who she is.... We could make a duplicate, but let's play it safe for a while and wait until we find someone who knows the RPer in question.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum