Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Random Person, Here

3 posters

Go down

Another Random Person, Here Empty Another Random Person, Here

Post  KesselKitty Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm

I don't have much to say about myself, so I'll keep this relatively brief. I'm a huge fan of these games (Ouendan 2 in particular,) and I have played osu! but it just seems so hard on a computer. I'm also a troper and a bit of a self-pimp. I might not post much on this forum, but some members are better than no members, right?
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Another Random Person, Here Empty Re: Another Random Person, Here

Post  Questionguy555 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey, two members in one day. Welcome!
As for the osu! thing, all the high scorers use tablets. You probably knew that already, however.
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 pm

I actually do have a tablet, it just doesn't help me one bit. It really doesn't help that my non-tapping hand is my writing hand as well.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Akai Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Objection! Not all of the best players play with a tablet, but you are correct in assuming that most, in fact, do. Several advantages of mouse players include being able to (sometimes) spin faster, and also that you can adjust mouse settings to make it move slower or faster, unlike your hand. Actually, that would be kind of cool if you could adjust how fast your hand moved, but you can't. White Wolf is a mouse player, and isn't that bad at osu! as evidenced by this video: White Wolf was also ranked as 17th best player of osu! in 2010. Other best players include Lybydose (mouse user) and Doomsday (mouse user #1) But that's a bit off-topic.

Oh, and hello fellow troper. Always good to see I'm not the only one who has had my life ruined by TV Tropes.
Akai
Akai
Leader (Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum