Score Glitch?

Go down

Score Glitch?

Post  TrezurH on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Ok, something weird is going on with my game. As I'm typing this, I'm in Rank 8 (The second silver name), and I need 25000000 or so to go to the next rank. The thing is that I breezed through Rank 7 because I'm trying to unlock Samurai Blue, and I reached the 20000000 points in 3 days. But now that I reached Rank 8, for some reason the game has a problem saving the total score I obtain after doing a song. Sometimes half of the total score is accumulated in the total amount (Get 1000000, only 500000 is saved), sometimes all the score gets accumulated (Get 1000000, all of it is saved), and sometimes NONE of the score is accumulated at all! (Get 1000000, nothing is saved)

To make matters worse, this never happened to me before I reached Rank 8, and in Osu! 1 and EBA I'm somewhere in Rank 6 or something. Is this a bug of some sort? Or at this point, the game only saves partially the amount of score I win to hinder my progress?
TrezurH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Score Glitch?

Post  KesselKitty on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Well... I don't quite understand what you mean, but I'm assuming you're not understanding how the cumulative score thing works.

The total score actually measures the total of all your high scores per level, so if you play through a level again, it overwrites what your last score was, so if you didn't get a high score on a level, your total score would actually stay the same. Hopefully that helped!
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TrezurH on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 pm

So THAT's how it works!?

Oh man... Well, better get a Speed and some coffee if I wanna conquer this one.
TrezurH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Well, you did see the top rank thread in our forum, so you should know that it's basically better to just go through all the Easy mode levels first if you want to get a high total score.
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum