Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agent PC, Here

3 posters

Go down

Agent PC, Here Empty Agent PC, Here

Post  Cory of PRIVATE Corp Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 am

Hey, I know there's probably another Agent PC here, but hey it's worth a shot.

Anyway, hello to all of you fans of this epic great genre. My name is Cory (real first name) of PRIVATE Corp (spelled EXACTLY like that. I'm very picky about it), and as of now I'm getting the chance to post in the boards. I'm not going to write a lot but to those who want to know, I am a fan-fiction writer and I'm a real big music lover. If you want to check out my work, check out the link leading to my FanFiction page and maybe you'll find something new to read.

As for me being on here... I got a project in mind, so look around and you'll find my name. It's not hard to miss.
Cory of PRIVATE Corp
Cory of PRIVATE Corp

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1821461/

Back to top Go down

Agent PC, Here Empty Re: Agent PC, Here

Post  orochiwolf Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Hello and welcome and whatnot! o_o

You have a project, huh? A project.....hm.....I, uh....best of luck and.......and, you know, other stuff. Of course, you won't need luck because you're, well, you! o_o Uh, welcome... >_>
orochiwolf
orochiwolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Taru Rui Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Welcome, sir! Hope you enjoy your time here!

If you ever write any EBA fanfics, you should post 'em here o: though it looks like you have a different EBA fanwork in mind; I've yet to read it so I'll check it out (and hopefully I have something useful to say)
Taru Rui
Taru Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down