Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the last video game you bought/beat?

+4
KesselKitty
Master Edge
SkycladGirl
Turbam
8 posters

Go down

Whats the last video game you bought/beat? Empty Whats the last video game you bought/beat?

Post  Turbam Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 am

I'm assuming that this board is where we talk about the other vidya, took me about a year after getting EBA to realize that I had other vidya.

Last two I bout were Splinter Cell Conviction and Double Agent

Edit:

Now that I think about it, might as well put the two topics together. Last game that I beat was Ghost Trick, it was freaking awesome; I highly recommend it to any fans of Phoenix Wright.
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Whats the last video game you bought/beat? Empty Re: Whats the last video game you bought/beat?

Post  SkycladGirl Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Last game I beat was Phantasy Star Portable 2.

SkycladGirl

Back to top Go down

Whats the last video game you bought/beat? Empty Re: Whats the last video game you bought/beat?

Post  Master Edge Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Turbam wrote:I'm assuming that this board is where we talk about the other vidya, took me about a year after getting EBA to realize that I had other vidya.

Last two I bout were Splinter Cell Conviction and Double Agent

Edit:

Now that I think about it, might as well put the two topics together. Last game that I beat was Ghost Trick, it was freaking awesome; I highly recommend it to any fans of Phoenix Wright.

I also beat Ghost Trick a while ago. It was awesome. Then again I am an Ace Attorney fan. I can't wait for AAI2 and Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Master Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Last game I beat was (surprise, surprise,) Cross Channel. Seriously, that game made me so sad at the end.
The 3DS games sound really awesome too, and maybe I'll give Ghost Trick a try sometime.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbam Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 pm

I still need to actually play the first portable star, was the second one any good? Oh god yes AAI2 and Layton vs Phoenix Wright look amazing. Its ok KesselKitty, last visual novel I played made me a little sad too.

Got three new vidya today

Dead Space 2
Persona 3 portable
Project Diva 2
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 am

You got P3P? That's cool, I'm kinda on late December in a New Cycle, cause I just realized I don't have quite nearly enough time to finish all my social links. -_- Maybe I should finish that soon, but I'm just so sad that I never finished either of the Star links. No Helel for me!

Speaking of SMT, I'm very nearly done Strange Journey. I seriously want P2IS to come to North America, just so I can say I haven't only played the odd-numbered Persona games.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Heh, last game I bought and beaten was Ouendan 1. I created this site two months before it was released and sort of forgot about it, but when I managed to somehow beat all three games in the same day, I finished it off and made it public.

When someone talks about Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, I actually have to hold back tears of sadness that it won't be released in America. Makes me just wanna hit something. Hard. I don't want to have to open my browser to a translation FAQ every time I play the game. Even when I finish my Japanese classes, I'm going to struggle understanding what they're saying so quickly. Petition, anyone?
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Questionguy555 wrote:When someone talks about Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, I actually have to hold back tears of sadness that it won't be released in America.
I thought that was just a rumor that turned out to be untrue. Good thing too, seeing as how I have little to no knowledge of Japanese.

Not actually vidya, but I got Battle Royale (novel) recently.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbam Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Persona 3 will actually be my first persona game, so I'm looking forward to it.

I doubt that Layton vs Phoenix Wright wont be released here, the fan bases for both are pretty big out here. Another rumor I've been hearing is that the 3DS will be region locked; which will be pretty unfortunate if Ouendan 3 is released and it turns out to be true.

Oh I finally beat the first Dead Space, so naturally I haven't started the second one yet.

A novel is fine too, just bought the first Highschool of the Dead manga; believe it or not I actually did watch it for the story. >.>...<.<...
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Good news everyone! I just beat Trauma Center Under The Knife 2 and Devil Survivor (3rd time, Yuzu's route). I haven't beaten the first TC yet because Triti is the evilest crazy virus ever. It's worth noting that Atlus is one of my favourite game companies, rivaling iNiS in crazy awesomeness.
Evil Honda is creepy as hell!

And don't worry Turbam, we totally believe you. After all, I only use 3D Custom Girl for the cosplay outfits. XD
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbam Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Under the Knife 2 was so freaking amazing, and yeah I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to Atlus. If Atlus's name is on the box I'm usually a whole lot more interested; only other companies that can really make me do that are iNiS and NIS.

Finally got around to beating Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, it was pretty good, really short though. And I've bought Heavy Rain, I finally found it for 30, and Dragoneer's Aria; a psp game that I've never heard of thats made by NIS.

Oh 3D Custom Girl, you and you're surprisingly good character customization.
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I finished Battle Royale yesterday. I kinda cried a few times. Also got Desktop Dungeons and kinda got frustrated so I got to playing Irisu Syndrome Metsu again and got to level 100 this time. Weirdly enough, I didn't get the Uutarou pic.

I'm so happy.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Questionguy555 Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 am

KesselKitty wrote:
I thought that was just a rumor that turned out to be untrue. Good thing too, seeing as how I have little to no knowledge of Japanese.
Must...resist urge...to say igiari...
I wish it was a rumor! They posted it on the Capcom Unity blog , so I'm guessing that's where it started. They're not spreading rumors, as far as I can tell.
Wait just a second, I was just being stupid a few seconds ago, they said that for the other games, didn't they? Maybe time will tell. Jgonzo said to shout out in the comments that we wanted it to be released outside Japan. He's trying to help us out, so let's be kind and comment for the release!
Questionguy555
Questionguy555
Commander (Admin)

https://eliteosuaddicts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:03 am

Questionguy555 wrote:
KesselKitty wrote:
Must...resist urge...to say igiari...
I wish it was a rumor! They posted it on the Capcom Unity blog , so I'm guessing that's where it started. They're not spreading rumors, as far as I can tell.
I see... Then again, Specter's Flute hasn't been released yet, and I recently heard that Catherine (An Atlus game that I was looking forward to) won't be released stateside either. Only time will tell, I guess.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbam Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 am

The 3DS Layton game has been announced, so hopefully we'll still get Spector's Flute. I'm guessing the biggest problem with localizing it is the 100 hour RPG that comes with it after you beat the game. Where did you hear that Catherine wont be released? I've been looking forward to that too.
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

I heard that Atlus USA said they had no plans for Catherine "at the moment". It might not have even been true. Lots of flame wars ensued, further proving that localization issues are srs business.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbam Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Thats disappointing, hopefully they end up bringing it over.

I've recently gotten

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Guild Wars

And the last game I beat was puzzle Agent, definitely worth a look if you are a fan of Professor Layton

Edit:

Good news, sounds like Atlus announced that Catherine is coming to America.
Turbam
Turbam

Back to top Go down

Post  KesselKitty Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Which reminds me, I finished Saya no Uta a while ago. Really gets you thinking about what what truly constitutes a happy ending and how perspective can seriously change how someone is as a person. Urobuchi is probably my favourite author now, thanks to this and Madoka.
KesselKitty
KesselKitty
Commander (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Psuedo Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Last game I bought was SWTOR, horrible game. Played it about 2 months, took a break went back for a month then canceled subscription.

One of the worst MMOs I have ever played. Anyone else play MMOs?

Psuedo

Back to top Go down

Post  SeanFace101 Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 pm

The last game i bought was a game called "Wet"
Although iv not played it.
So the last game i beat then, hhm..
That would be The first Challange in FIFA 12 "Challange Mode"
SeanFace101
SeanFace101

http://www.xboxlivefan.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamrpro Sat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Wow this is such a hard question for me! I can barely remember what I did yesterday...but I can at least try. I think it was Thor: God of Thunder for the Nintendo Wii.

Gamrpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down