Elite Osu Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs

3 posters

Go down

Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs Empty Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs

Post  Alink Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh hey~ ALink here with a wittle update for Elite Beat Agents 2! First off, no, we're not dead. Not after only 2 stages! Noooooo we want this to go on for a while (Maybe even until the end of time).

Anyways, Orochi is working on the next stage (Which shall be kept secret for now).

While Orochi is busy with making the stages, I'm busy working on my own secret project which will now not be secret anymore ^_^

I'm going to be making the Bonus stages. There will be at least 5. The more subscribers and friends we got on the Elite Beat Agents page, the sooner the stages will be released. The first bonus stage will be released after we get 4 more subscribers ^_^. I'll reveal more songs soon but for now, here are the songs:

The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars (Test stage, hint hint ;D)
Stratovarius- Eagleheart

Possible songs
Note: These are POSSIBLE bonus songs. I'm still deciding which songs will be bonus songs (Which is why I need time to reveal the songs :x) Besides, this is way too much for bonus songs.

Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc.
Gorillaz- 19-2000
Gorillaz- Doncamatic (All Played out) feat. Daley
Muse- Uprising
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Tell Me Baby
J. Geils Band- Centerfold
Aerosmith and Run DMC- Walk This Way
Pokerap
Michael W. Smith- Seed to Sow
The Motion Sick- 20 lives
Weezer- Pork and Beans
Los de Rio- Macarena

Yes, you can suggest songs if you wish and you can comment on anything. Also, tell me if would like to see any of the above songs as bonus stages~
So yeah, just a short update ^_^
Alink
Alink

Back to top Go down

Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs Empty Re: Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs

Post  orochiwolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 pm

What in the heck? o_____o Haha, I didn't even know this was going on! xD

I just want to say that I don't exactly like the whole "if we get more subscribers we'll post moar stuff" thing. That's why I never put things like "plz comment, like, subscribe" in the videos' descriptions. So, um, yeah. Interesting. O_O
orochiwolf
orochiwolf

https://www.youtube.com/user/EliteBeatAgents2/

Back to top Go down

Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs Empty Re: Elite Beat Agents 2 project: Bonus songs

Post  skysamfreeman Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Some Blink-182 would be AWESOME! All The Small Things would tie nicely to Makes No Difference from the first one.

skysamfreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down